Worth-based online or in-person counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Online Sessions (see below for instructions)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship Repair (see my web-page)
- Toxic Parents (Adult clients only)
- Work Stress Management
- Family Therapy
- Grief Counseling
- Assertiveness Training
- Parenting Techniques
- On-line Consultation/Coaching
- 45 - 55 minute session length
I offer a highly personalized approach, tailored to your concerns and needs, to help you with the growth you want now.
Online Counseling Sessions
What is Online Counseling (also known as Telehealth)?
Online Counseling is the use of video and audio technologies to support long-
distance services between providers and their clients.
What is TheraNest?
TheraNest is a practice management application that I use to organize my
appointments, notes, and billing. TheraNest is HIPAA compliant and secure.
What equipment do I need to join a session?
You will need the following to join an online session with your provider:
- A computer, tablet, or phone (no applications or software download needed)
- An external or integrated webcam
- An external or integrated microphone
- An internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 MBPS. We
recommend an Ethernet cable over WiFi when possible to ensure you receive
the best possible connection through your internet provider. You can check
your internet speed here: www.speedtest.net
- Shut down all background applications to ensure Online Counseling receives
the majority of your internet’s bandwidth, especially applications that use
Do I need a specific Internet browser?
If you’re using a Desktop or Laptop, we recommend:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
We recommend the following if you’re using a tablet or mobile phone:
- Android- Google Chrome
- iOS (iPhone or iPad)- Safari
How do I join our session?
It’s as easy as clicking the unique link shared by your provider. There are no apps to
download. Join your session from a mobile phone, tablet, or computer. Just click the
link, enter your name, and join.
Will our sessions be recorded?
No. TheraNest does not allow for session video or audio to be recorded.
How do I prepare for the session?
- Choose a well-lit area for your sessions. Do not place light sources behind you.
- Try to minimize environmental noise to avoid distraction.
- You need a private, confidential space for counseling sessions.
- Place webcam in a position that shows your whole face and allows you to
maintain eye contact. Test your webcam positioning before starting your
session. Remember it can be distracting if you are looking at other screens or
not fully in the frame during your session.
- Once you're in the virtual Waiting Room click the Join Zest of Life session button.
**Go to the Make A Payment page on this website to pay before your online session.
Email me at [email protected] if you have problems connecting.